The 6-burner range (ie. a convection oven with hob on top) is still the most popular cooker in medium to small British catering establishments.
Even now, with all-singing-and-dancing steam combi-ovens on the market, the 6-burner range retains its place as the workhorse of the kitchen.
Prices are kept low by competition among manufacturers and high production volumes. In fact in some cases the price of the 6-burner range is lower that that of its smaller 4-burner brother.
Many other range configurations are available, including sizes up to 12 burners, solid tops, and drop-down door models. Some manufacturers offer part griddle, part open burner versions. Other choices include natural gas, LPG, electric and dual-fuel models.
Listed below are models from our two favourite manufacturers, Blue Seal and Lincat, however we can also offer large discounts on other makes.
Specifications and prices...
- Blue Seal 4-ring electric range with grill
- Blue Seal Cobra range
- Blue Seal electric ranges
- Blue Seal gas ranges 600mm wide
- Blue Seal gas ranges 900mm wide
- Blue Seal gas ranges 1200mm wide
- Blue Seal solid top range
- Lincat medium duty 6-burner range
- Lincat Silverlink 4-burner range
- Lincat Silverlink 6-burner range
- Lincat Silverlink electric 6-ring_range
- Lincat Silverlink electric 4-ring range
- Lincat Silverlink electric cooker with grill