A popular concept for displaying products in an attractive illuminated setting, the serve-over cabinet can be found in many configurations. Dairy and general purpose models feature a rear work shelf for preparation and portioning.
Usually only the deck will be refrigerated, while the upper shelf or shelves remain at ambient temperatures, however patisserie models have sliding doors to the rear and fan assisted cooling to achieve an even temperature throughout. Most models include a refrigerated understorage compartment.
Sizes range from around 1 metre to 3 metres in stand-alone units, while multiplex models can be built into longer runs or round corners. Slimline versions are available for settings where space is limited.
Specifications and prices...
- Blizzard refrigerated serve-over counters
- Frost-Tech heated and refrigerated display counters
- Mafirol refrigerated serve-over counters
- Mafirol Safira patisserie counters
- Mafirol slimline refrigerated serve-over counters
- Open front merchandisers