Chiller and freezer cabinets...
Refrigerated storage cabinets, commonly known as fridges and freezers, come in a number of guises.
Sizes range from undercounter models, typically of 5 cubic feet capacity, up to double door models with capacities of 50 cubic feet or more. Some manufacturers even offer triple door cabinets, although when you get up to that size a purpose-built cold room will often make more sense. There are versions with glass doors, and others in the form of wine cabinets with wooden trim.
Note that chiller and freezer cabinets are designed for the storage of pre-chilled and pre-frozen food, not for cooling food from high temperatures.
Specifications and prices...
- Heavy duty gastronorm fridges and freezers
- Budget gastronorm fridges and freezers
- Polar upright fridges and freezers
- Polar undercounter fridges and freezers
- Compact undercounter glass door fridge